Wednesday 13 October 2010

Module1- Illusion of life- timing and spacing, squash and strech (part 3-final video)

Above is the every frame  my ailen character is in  put one on top of the other .. this shows the path he takes in the animation which is the same as my origional plan.

The final video looks quiet good I think. It may not fufill the objective exatly but I believe I made a good animation which has tought me alot, for example, how I can put a background to my work without continously drawing it, how to twist and bend lighter areas on a characters body to balance against heavier parts. I certainly learned to squash and streach my character and use timing efectively to show different emotion. I did this when he stops in mid air and waves his arms around because hes scared.

I believe i need to work on making the animation look a bit smoother and my ease in and ease out techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment