Monday 11 October 2010

Module1- Illusion of life- timing and spacing, squash and strech (part 1- testing)



This video is simply a test video for a much more interesting animation I want to do with this bouncing technique.  but I had to do this to:

A. Makesure I was timing and spacing correctly.
B. See if my squach and streach is believeable.
C.See if I can use photoshop effectively to use the same background for the whole animation also allowing me to make sure the background dosn't move about.
Photoshop allows me to bring the back ground together with the action infront  (see two frames below)
Action frame
Background
My test has tought me that when the ball falls down after hang time it should be its origional round shape  and that I may need to give it a bit more hang time and difinately draw an accurate arc guide line for my ball to bounce believably.

No comments:

Post a Comment