Wednesday 13 October 2010

Module1- Illusion of life- timing and spacing, squash and strech (part 2- mid work review)

Ok, so from my practice animation  which was part 1 of this project I have now created a small character and have started animating it using the techniques in the title, I think I give a believable bounce to my character but not much of a realistic one. This is seen in the extended period of hang time when hes waving his arms in the air and the dead stop at the end when he manages to do some flips and land square on to the rock. I quiet like to keep it this way because its rather imagionative and daring way to approach the project.



This is the test animation which I think goes rather quickly but slowing it down would make it look odd.
I will talk about the  background issue on  part 3 of this post.. there is a reason this animation has no background.

No comments:

Post a Comment