Saturday 21 January 2012

Business of Animation- The Project Brief

New Year, new projects, and boy do they come in large bundles. This years new years reseloution is to better my professional online profile, and althougth I've had a late start to it, its one that im hoping to actually do!

On to the projects...
We have 3 small briefs, which are 5-15 second advert comps for Chello Zone CBS.
-Streetfood Month
-Sugar Rush Sundays
-Italian Month
But at the moment we only seem to have the audio for 'Italian Month', so I guess the others will have to wait.

Then 4 larger briefs, which I believe are Live competitions but sound fun.
-SEGA, 20th aniversary of sports interactive
-BLKY, mobile inbox content design
-Kino10, promo


And finally I have my first client!
And theres more information on that in the menu bar at the top of the page ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment