Tuesday 25 September 2012

Warm up Video

I made this video from a cool day out with some friends in Rye Park, High Wycombe. Just dibby-dabbing with different screen edge blurs, time stretch, camera tracking and vignettes. I know the camera tracking is a bit off because there is water running through all the rocks that I tried to track  but the point was more towards using the method rather than getting it spot on :). Also I think I covered it up pretty well with the blur which is what animation is all about right ? .. hiding stuff so that it looks real?
This was a nice little way to get myself warmed up for the live action footage I want to work with in my first project. I want to thank all my friends that let me film them. Oh and also to Peter Marchant who's music I used without asking but hes also a friend, so I'm hoping hes cool with it because I sent him the video in a Facebook message. I'm sure that would make it pretty legit, right?



1 comment: